Renegotiating your rates is not the only way to reduce your logistics costs.
Often times the biggest savings can be achieved by undertaking a detailed review of your supply chain in order to uncover inefficient or redundant logistics process.
But that’s how we have always done it – is usually a good indicator that there are inefficient or redundant logistics process waiting to be uncovered
Your supply chain consists of many sub processes , each one represents an opportunity for reducing your logistics costs.
Logistics Cost Reduction Solutions can systematically review each sub process using a series of logistics process analysis tools that have been specifically designed for this purpose.
Our areas of focus can include one or all of the following processes:
- Supplier related processes at origin
- Shipping processes and relevant documentation
- Activities on arrival at destination including import duty
- Processes within your 3PL or company operated warehouse
- The process of managing suppliers and logistics service providers
- Customer related processes at destination
Improving the efficiency of existing process or removing redundant or unnecessary processes can lead to significant cost savings.